Note: Picture above does not reflect tape color
3M Venture Tape Cloth Duct Tape 1500 is constructed of polyethylene film laminated to cloth with a rubber adhesive, which resists curling and tears off the roll cleanly for easy application in MRO/construction. Our 3M Venture Tape Cloth Duct Tape 1500 has a unique construction that allows for permanent and temporary applications.
A Venture Tape Unlike Any Other
A high quality polyethylene cloth tape coated with a natural rubber pressure sensitive adhesive system, our 3M Venture Tape Cloth Duct Tape 1500 has very high tack, high peel and adheres to corners and irregular surfaces. The polyethylene-coated, cloth-reinforced backing conforms to curved surfaces and resists moisture and humidity while the natural rubber adhesive gives you instant stick and long-term hold. The tape tears easily, across or down, without curling. It measures 10 mil thick, which gives it additional resistance to abrasion when compared to its thinner counterparts.
- Designed for heavy duty use in MRO/construction applications
- Sticks immediately and stays on reliably
- Strong water-resistant backing resists wear and light abrasion
- Provides a tight, moisture-resistant seal in many containment situations
- Conforms to irregular surfaces
Exactly what I needed for work. Adhesive is strong and product was delivered as advertised.