3M Venture Tape High Performance Cloth Duct Tape 1556 is constructed of polyethylene film laminated to cloth with a rubber adhesive, which resists curling and tears off the roll cleanly for easy application in MRO/construction. 3M Venture Tape High Performance Cloth Duct Tape 1556 has a unique construction that allows for permanent and temporary applications.
A Venture Tape Unlike Any Other
A high quality polyethylene cloth tape coated with a natural rubber pressure sensitive adhesive system, our 3M Venture Tape High Performance Cloth Duct Tape 1556 has extremely high tack, high peel and adheres to corners and irregular surfaces. The polyethylene-coated, cloth-reinforced backing conforms to curved surfaces and resists moisture and humidity while the natural rubber adhesive gives you instant stick and long-term hold. The tape tears easily, across or down, without curling. It measures 12 mil thick and is capable of stretching up to 15 percent beyond its original length.
- Designed for general use in MRO/construction applications
- Removes cleanly for up to three months when applied indoors
- Sticks immediately and stays on reliably
- Strong water-resistant backing resists wear and light abrasion
- Provides a tight, moisture-resistant seal in many containment situations
- Conforms to irregular surfaces
- Available in silver and black colors