3M Venture Tape Metalized Cloth Duct Tape 1502 is constructed of polyethylene film laminated to metallized cloth with a natural rubber adhesive, which resists curling and tears off the roll cleanly for easy application in MRO/construction. Our 3M Venture Tape Metalized Cloth Duct Tape 1502 has a unique construction that allows for permanent and temporary applications.
A Venture Tape Unlike Any Other
A high quality polyethylene cloth tape coated with a natural rubber pressure sensitive adhesive system, our 3M Venture Tape Metalized Cloth Duct Tape 1502 has high tack, high peel and adheres to corners and irregular surfaces. The polyethylene-coated, cloth-reinforced backing resists moisture and humidity while the natural rubber adhesive gives you instant stick and long-term hold. The tape tears easily, across or down, without curling. It measures 11 mil thick and performs well in many HVAC applications.
- Designed for heavy duty use in MRO/construction applications.
- Sticks immediately and stays on reliably.
- Strong water-resistant backing resists wear and light abrasion.
- Provides a tight, moisture-resistant seal in many containment situations.
- Features a metallized cloth backing.