Clothes Dryer Vent Booster auto switch with alarm.
- The 9460-A turns on and off when the dryer turns on and off...automatically with built-in alarm. Adjustable air pressure sensing switch (PS-35) is mounted on fan and pre-wired at factory with 10 foot line cord.
- Includes probe. Just plug it in! Ball bearing motor out of air stream. No lint on motor and no place for lint to collect.
- All DryerJet models have rubber feet installed to stand on the floor or a shelf. Can also mount horizontally. See instructions.
- The DryerJet tested excellently on runs over 100 effective feet.* Tested to proposed UL standard for Dryer Boosters and army corps of engineers technical letter #1110-3-483 that requires maintaining air velocity of 1200 Feet Per Minute (FPM). Produces 120 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Motor draws 1 amp.
- *Effective feet computation: Each foot of straight pipe = 1 foot. Each 90 degree bend = 5 feet. Each 45 degree bend = 2.5 feet.