Ventilating fan shall be Low Noise ceiling mount type rated for continuous run. Fan shall be ENERGY STAR® rated and certified by the Home Ventilation Institute (HVI). Evaluated by Underwriters Laboratories and conform to both UL and cUL safety standards.
- Sones at 50 CFM: <0.3 / 4
- Sones at 80 CFM: <0.3 /¬†6
- Sones at 110 CFM: <0.3 /¬†9
- Enclosed brushless ECM motor technology rated for continuous run.
- Fan ventilation rates shall be manually adjustable for 50-80-110 CFM.
- Power rating shall be 120 volts and 60 Hz.
- Fan shall be UL and cUL listed for tub/ shower enclosure when GFCI protected
- Motor equipped with thermal‚Äìcutoff fuse.
- Removable with permanently lubricated plugin motor
- 26 gauge Zinc-Aluminum-Magnesium (ZAM) housing
- Integrated dual 4" or 6" diameter duct adapter.
- Built-in damper reduces back drafting and helps with blower door testing.
- Built-in metal flange provides blocking for penetrations through drywall as an Air Barrier, and assists with the decrease in leakage in the Building Envelope during blower door testing. Articulating and expandable installation bracket up to 24".
Ceiling Radiation Damper:
- WhisperCeiling® DC is UL listed for use with the Panasonic Ceiling Radiation Damper (Model #: PC-RD05C5, sold separately).
- ECM Motor: 6 Years from original purchase date.
- ALL Parts: 3 Years from original purchase date.
- Application: Bathroom
- Motor: Condenser
- Blower Wheel Type: Sirocco
- Motor Bearing: Ball
- Mount: Ceiling Recessed
- Amperage: 0.27
- Wattage: 10.6 - 5.9 - 4
- Material: Galvanized Steel
- Duct Size: 4" and 6"
- Voltage: 120v
- Hertz: 60
- Air Flow Capacity (CFM): 50 - 80 - 110
- Features: Energy Star Qualified and Built-in Damper
- Sone: < 0.3
- Thermal Fuse Protection: Yes
Download Install Instructions ⤓
Download Product Overview ⤓
Download Service Manual ⤓
Download Submittal Sheet ⤓