NOTE: Use two lead thermopiles only.
Consult ordering chart for individual control specifications.
The Robertshaw 710 Series Low Capacity Gas Valves feature an extremely compact control designed for low capacity and limited space applications. Features include three-position outlets, multi-positional capability and component replaceability.
- Low capacity with 3-13/16"H x 4-21/32"L x 1-29/32" W dimensions
- Gas cock dial marking Off - Pilot - On
- Ambient temperature of -40°F to 175°F
- Pilot outlet 1/4" tubing
- Maximum inlet pressure 14" WC (0.5 PSI)
- Standard NEMA terminals
- Inlet filtered screen
- Various gas types: natural, manufactured, mixed, LP, and LP/ air mixtures
- Multiple actuators available
- RoHS compliant
You are ery on time but you have to rectify your policy on your shipping and return