The Robertshaw® 700 Series Millivolt Gas Valves are wall thermostat actuated combination controls which provide installation flexibility from furnaces to swimming pool applications. The complete line of 700-500 millivolt gas valves offers a wide range of replacements from small capacity 3/8" pipe to high capacity 1" pipe up to 720,000 BTU usage.
- Gas cock dial marking Off - Pilot - On
- Pilot outlet 1/4" tubing
- Ambient temperature of -40°F to 175°F
- Terminal type combination screw/spade
- Maximum inlet pressure 14" WC (0.5 PSI)
- Standard NEMA terminals
- Inlet filtered screen
- Various gas types: natural, manufactured, mixed, LP, and LP/air mixtures
- RoHS compliant
- Series Application: Millivolt Diaphragm/Solenoid Gas Valve
- Factory Part Number: 7000AMVR
- Pressure Regulation: 3.5" WC Natural Gas
- Capacity: 100,000 BTU
- Reducer Bushing (NPT): 2
- Inlet Size: 1/2"
- Electrical Rating: 250mV to 750mV
- Comments: Coaxial thermopile and 2 lead thermopile can be used
- 3 Position Outlet Straight-Thru (FPT): 1/2"
- 3 Position Outlet Side (FPT) with Plugs: 1/2"