For reliability, performance, flexibility and ease of installation and service in one compact control, Robertshaw's 24 volt combination gas valves are the answer. These valves feature a manual valve (gas cock), an automatic pilot safety valve, inlet/outlet screens, pilot outlet, pilot gas filter and pilot adjustment key. Regulated and nonregulated models are available (see ordering chart). Models that have a safety magnet have a "notched or slotted" magnet for applications requiring the use of an ECO (Energy Cut-Off) switch. The automatic pilot safety valve is separate from the gas cock and provides gas shutoff in case of pilot outage. VALVES CAN BE MOUNTED IN ANY POSITION EXCEPT UPSIDE DOWN. Consult ordering charts for individual control specifications.
The 700 Series 24 Volt Uni-Kits have a pressure regulator installed that is set for natural gas (3.5" W.C.) To convert to L.P. gas, a regulator cover plate is included. Simply remove pressure regulator and install the regulator cover plate
- Electrical rating: 12 VDC 0.18 amps
- 24 VAC 0.2 amps 50/60 Hz
- Pressure regulator: factory set at 3.5" W.C.
- Pilot outlet: 1/4" tubing
- Gas cock dial marking: off-pilot-on
- Terminal type: combination screw/spade
- Ambient temperature : 40° to 175°F
- Maximum inlet pressure: 14" W.C. (1/2 PSI)