The CD100A is the perfect serviceman's tool designed to detect combustible gas leaks in residential and small commercial applications. Semiconductor sensor responds instantaneously to all combustible gases. The easily adjusted, steady tic rate can be used in tight quarters where others might not fit.
- Simple adjustable tic rate
- Easy one hand operation
- Long 18" gooseneck
- Tip light in sensor cover illuminates the area of the leak
- Sensor provides accurate detection
- Audio and visual tic rate
- Headphone jack
- One year limited warranty
- Sensitivity: 50 ppm
- Tic adjustment: Fully adjustable thumbwheel
- Tic indication: Flashing LED
- Battery: 9 volt alkaline, 5 hours typical use
- Sensor: Solid state semiconductor
- Dimensions: 8" x 4" x 1-1/2"
- Weight 15 oz.
Download ManuaI ⤓