For use with SQC style proprietary sediment or CTO cartridge
Includes mounting bracket for easy installation in most applications.
Please see below for replacement filter options.
Used at the point of entry, the New 3M AP900 Series High Flow SQC Filtration System reduces sediment, rust, precipitated scale, iron and minerals from water using appliances and plumbing fixtures through-out the home or light commercial industrial applications.
- Heavy duty particulate reduction - 5 micron nominal
- Municipal replacement cartridge AP917HD-S includes a scale inhibition media to help reduce the potential build-up of hardness scale in water using appliances.
- 1" inlet/outlet connections help provide high flow rates up to 20 gpm for larger homes, light commercial/industrial applications.
- Sanitary Quick Charge (SQC) style cartridge, an industry exclusive for this applications, allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs without the need for filter wrenches.
- 100,000 gallon capacity/one year change-out (based on normal water conditions - helps reduce multi-year cartridge change-out required on most industry standard drop-in style cartridges/housings.
- 304 stainless steel head helps allow for "sweat-in place" installation
- Die Cast Zinc Anti-Rotation Collar & Locking Latch
- Manufactured from FDA CFR-21 compliant materials
- 25 year limited stainless steel head warranty
Replacement Filter Options:
- AP917HD-S Heavy Duty Sediment Water Filter, 10 GPM (5 Micron)