The CCN45 is one of the most versatile roofing nailers in the industry. The CCN45 can be used for roofing, insulation board, vapor barrier installation, vinyl siding, and fiber cement board.
- CCN45 15° Coil Roofing Nailer
- The CCN45 drives 15° wire collated roofing nails from 7/8" to 1-3/4" in length.
- Contact firing mode for convenience.
- Ergonomic moulded rubber grip.
- Durable heat-treated aluminum housing.
- Lightweight design to reduce fatigue during prolonged use.
- 7 Year Limited Warranty
- Operating Pressure: 70-115-PSI (4.8-7.9 BAR)
- Dimensions: 11.34" L x 11.06" W x 4.57"
- Weight: 5.7 lbs
- Loading Capacity: 120 PCS
- Model: CCN45
- 15° Wire Collated Roofing nails from 7/8" to 1-3/4" in length and 0.120" diameter