The Zero Cut Bolts was invented by plumbers in response to consumer research that revealed bolts were one of the biggest problems associated with toilet installation. These bolts solve all these problems and make toilet installation faster and easier. In an ordinary installation, toilet bolts are frequently too long, wobble and are difficult to line up. Zero Cut Bolts? solve all of these problems with innovative components that take the hassle and the guesswork out of toilet installation. Zero cutting; Zero tools; Zero problems.
- Adjustable height bolts √ê extension of up to three inches for just the right height √ê no cutting required.
- Works for any toilet installation √ê if flange is above, below, or flush with the floor.
- Alignment bullets allow you to guide and position the toilet with ease.
- Sliding adapters tighten the bolts and attach the low-profile bolt caps.
- Brass T-bolt and alignment bullets position toilet for placement on the floor.
- Upper bolt screws into double threaded body.
- Lower bolt retracts and tightens from below.
- Extender included so bolts work with any toilet
- Will not damage or scratch the enamel
- Package includes: 2 stainless steel bolts, 2 lock nuts, 2 brass tee bolts, 2 alignment bullets, 2 brass extenders, 2 slide adapters and 2 low profile caps
- No tools or cutting required
- Toilet installation made fast and easy
- Zero Cutting. Zero Tools. Zero Problems.