Crank out the power with the diesel-fueled DuroStar DS7000Q generator. With an impressive 6,000 peak watts of power combined with an advanced direct fuel injection system this generator is ideal for use on farms and ranches, maintenance, construction, and as a home backup, the DuroStar DS7000Q will get you going.
- DuroStar 4-stroke single-cylinder direct injection engine.
- Remote start and/or Electric start for easy use.
- Dependable, maintenance-free alternator with automatic voltage regulator.
- Full-power panel with keyed ignition, oil alert automatic shutdown for low oil pressure, volt meter, circuit breakers, low fuel indicator and power outlets.
- 12 hours of continuous operating capability on a single tank of fuel.
- Fully protected 12-volt, 120-volt and 220-volt outlets.
- Ground fault interrupter 120-volt outlet (GFI) for safe operation.
- Vibration isolation mounting between engine/alternator feet and base frame reduce vibration and improving durability
- Super quiet muffler and soundproofing reduces engine noise
- Single-phase power, fully enclosed frame
- Sku: DS7000Q
- Brand: DuroStar
- Engine: 186F Diesel Powered Motor
- Max. Wattage: 6,000 Watts
- Running Wattage: 5,500 Watts
- Outlets: (2) 120-Volt, 20-Amp, 3-Prong (1) 120-Volt, 30-Amp Twist-Lock (1) 120/240-Volt, 30-Amp Twist-Lock
- Power Frequency: 60 Hertz
- Engine Displacement: 418cc
- Runtime: 12 Hours Continuous
- Enclosure: Fully Enclosed Steel Frame
- Mobility Kit: Wheels Built-in
- Starting System: Electric Start
- Cooling System: Force Air-Cooled
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.83 Gallons
- Length: 37.8 in.
- Width: 22 in.
- Height: 30.3 in.
- Product Weight: 305 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 355 lbs.
- 3-Year Residential Limited Factory Warranty
- 1-Year Commercial Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee